|A multi-award winning artistic rural retreat. Twelve acres of bush and garden with 4 cottages, two 2 b/r and two 1b/r.
Architect-designed and purpose-built to be a peaceful and private place to relax. The only accommodation on the South
Coast with a pottery/clay sculpture workshop and gallery.
The cottages are separated by gardens, self-contained and decorated in an earthy, contemporary style. Quality linen and
generous breakfast provisions are included.
Winner - Hotel and Motel Asscociation 2009 national award for best self-contained accommodation (4stars or
equivalent) and Bronze award for hosted accommodation 2009 NSW Tourism Awards.
Conveniently located 2.5 hours from Canberra and 3 hours from Sydney, close to the historic village of Milton with its
interesting shops, cafes and galleries, cinemas, beaches, golf courses and national parks with some of the best bush
walks in NSW. Explore Lake Conjola, a great place for fishing, sailing and swimming.
Enjoy a 2.5 km (return) easy walk to Lake Conjola, a blissfull massage or beauty treatment from Heather's Healing Hands,
reading a book on your sunny verandah, watching the birds or a movie from our extensive DVD collection or relaxing in the
spa bath or by the wood fire.
The cottages are designed with raked ceilings and inviting, intimate spaces that are cool in summer and warm in winter.
Sunny verandahs sheltered from the wind, a northeast aspect and very good insulation ensures year-round comfort.
The garden is a haven for native birds and animals. You may see echidnas, kangaroos, wallabies, a lyre bird or a goanna
and you are sure to see crimson rosellas, king parrots, wild ducks, superb blue wrens and kookaburras. For cooking there
are herbs, lemons, oranges etc in the garden but if you would rather not cook there are many great restaurants and cafes a
short drive away.
Enjoy the generous breakfast hamper, a glass of port and a relaxing spa bath.
Pottery lessons available by appointment. $40 per hour for 1 person. $60 per hour for 2 people
Enjoy a relaxing massage or aroma therapy session. heathers healing hands offers a range of wonderful body therapy
services in your cottage to completely unwind you. This service is available from Tuesday to Saturday and pre-booking is
Gourmet food from The Kitchen in you fridge when you arrive? Please ask for the menu to be emailed to you.
All our accommodation has:
* Quality furniture and linen
* cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils
* Comfortable Queen sized beds
* Original art works
* Spacious bathroom with large shower, hand basin made in our pottery workshop
* Sunny north facing and spacious verandah with day beds, table and chairs
* Views into the tall gum trees and/or garden views from every window
* Spacious lounge/dining room with comfortable furniture
* TV, Video, DVD, radio, CD player
* Selection of DVDs, videos, books.
* All single storey
* Reverse cycle air conditioning
* Ceiling fans
* A quality stainless steel BBQ with hood and gas burner
Kookaburra cottage has:
* a queen sized bed in one bedroom and 2 king single beds in the other. It is designed for wheelchair access.
* a full kitchen with full height fridge and dishwasher
* a Bali themed garden spa bath room with secluded views of the garden.
* a big double carport with undercover access to the cottage
* a slow combusiton fire
Wren and Lyrebird cottages have:
* slow combustion fires
* doulble spa baths with a huge separate shower
* carports with undercover access
* full kitchens with dishwashers and full height fridges
* a separate bedroom with queen sized bed and large wardrobe
The Garden Cottage has:
* 2 bedrooms, each with a queen sized bed and an en-suite bathroom (no bath)
* a kitchenette with sink, kettle, microwave, toaster and a bar fridge
* dedicated parking space next to the cottage
Bathrobes, guest amenities, slippers and firewood are provided. The tariff includes a generous breakfast hamper on arrival,
complementary port, access to our extensive movie library and use of our laundry.
There is plenty of room for parking boats.
Summer holidays rate is $220 per night (Lyrebird and Wren cottages), $240 per night (Kookaburra cottage) and $195 per
night (Garden cottage) for a couple
Mid Week Packages
Sunday to Thursday nights
Lyrebird and Wren cottages - $350 for 2 nights, $495 for 3 nights and $645 for 4 nights
Kookaburra cottage - $370 for 2 nights, $540 for 3 nights and $695 for 4 nights
Garden Cottage - $320 for 2 nights, $450 for 3 nights and $580 for 4 nights
Lyrebird and Wren cottages - $1,000, summer holidays $1,450
Kookaburra cottage - $1,100, summer holidays $1,575
Garden cottage - $850, summer holidays $1,250
Check in is from 2.00 pm
Check out is by 10.00 am unless by prior arrangement. Late checkout fee $20 per hour of part thereof.
A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking
Deposits are not refundable but may be used for another booking if we are able to re let the accommodation
Bookings canelled within a week of the arrival date will be charged the full rate for the first night of the booking.