|The Anchor House Dublin is regarded as one of Dublin’s most charming City Centre guesthouses. This former 1790′s
home is located within a few minutes walk of Dublin’s popular tourist attractions, which include Temple Bar, Grafton Street,
Henry Street, Trinity College, The O2, Dublin Convention Centre, Guinness Storehouse, Stephen’s Green, Dublin Castle, and
The Anchor Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station Tram Stop, to the
rear of Gandon’s Custom House.
Use the LUAS Tram or walk to the O2 Arena, & The Grand Canal Theatre from The Anchor Guesthouse, along the beautifully
redeveloped Liffey Quays.
The Aviva Stadium is easily reached from nearby Tara Street Train Station. Tara Street Station is a 4 minute walk from The
* We provide Double Bedrooms, with 1 double bed suitable for 2 guests sharing.
* We provide Twin Bedrooms, with 2 separate single beds suitable for 2 guests sharing.
* We provide Triple Bedrooms suitable for 3 guests sharing, with 1 double bed for 2 people, & 1 single bed for 1 person.
* We provide Family Bedrooms suitable for up to 4 guests sharing, with 1 double bed for 2 people, 1 single bed for 1 person,
& 1 fouton bed for 1 person. The double bed for 2 can be altered to 2 single beds for 2, so the Family Bedroom may also
consist of 4 single beds.
* Single occupancy of bedrooms is usually offered.
Supplied in every room:
* All of our bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms, with toilet & shower.
* Tea & coffee making facilities in every room.
* Towels & soap are supplied each day, as required
* Hairdryers, and an iron & ironing board is always available free of charge. Ask at the frontdesk as needs be.
* All bedrooms are equipped with direct dial telephones, local radio & 12 channel satellite television.
* All bedrooms & bathrooms are meticulously serviced, tidied & cleaned on a daily basis.
* You may also browse the free Wifi Internet, in either of the Guest sitting room’s.
* Check-in time is from 13:00 and check-out time is 11:00 am
* Our Front Desk is operated 24 hours, so early & late arrivals or departures are not a problem.
* Baggage storage is always available free of charge, for late evening departures, or early morning arrivals.
Anchor House Location:
The Anchor House Dublin is perfectly situated in the city centre, 200 metres from The Central Bus Station (Busaras) & the
red line luas stop (tram) at the rear of Gandon’s Custom House. We are only a few minutes walk to O’Connell Street.
Trinity College, The O2, the Grand Canal Theatre, Temple Bar, Grafton Street, Henry Street, are all easily reached on foot.
Use the Map below to see our precise location, & notice how near we are situated to the Bus Stops to & from Dublin Airport.
Single Room: €55
Double Room: €59
Twin Room: €59
Family Room: €79