|This small but very fine hotel is located directly on an extended and lonely beach of the Mexican Pacific Ocean near Acapulco.
Decorated with artwork, it feels exclusive. Guests of Hotelgilda are friends.The hotel is a Spanish colonial style house
surrounded by a tropical garden and has a small pool.There are six rooms all which have a terrace and hammocks which is
ideal for families. Directly on the beachfront ther are additionally 2 romantic suites that overlook the ocean. HotelGilda
has a small restaurant which serves excellent typical Mexican and international cuisine. A full breakfast is served every
morning. On the beach, Hotelgilda has a palm roof with hammocks and sun chairs which offers shade and a view of the
famous sunsets of Pie de la Cuesta. Sip some delicious Tequila sunset special cocktail of the house while watching
the sunset. Guests are welcomed to play their own music and read a book that can be left there for the next guest who
comes along and wants to read. The rooms at Hotelgilda are warm and inviting and are pleasing to the eye. Some of the
rooms have terraces that overlook the sea and are furnished with hand carved wooden furniture. Other rooms are decorated
with typical Mexican handcrafts and have a terrace that offers a beautiful view of Acapulco. All rooms have a ceiling fan, a daily
newspaper in Spanish, a hair dryer available on request,a safetybox is availaible,4 rooms have air-condition. Most rooms
have a balcony/patio. Pets and children are welcome.
Our guests are our friends.
There are 5 rooms and 2 independent studios :
• “The tower” A room with king sized bed, A/C and warm water in the shower, spectacular views on the beach for 1500 pesos
• “Playa” A room with one double bed, ventilators directly on the beach for 700 pesos per night.
• “Alberca” A room with king sized bed, twin-bed, A/C and warm water in the shower, terrace with hammock for 1300 pesos
• “Sol y Luna” A room with 2 double beds , A/C and warm water in the shower, terrace with hammock for 1400 pesos per night
• “Alcatraces” A room with king sized bed, Sofa, A/C and warm water in the shower, terrace with hammock for 1400 pesos
• “Casita” an independent rustically room with 2 double beds, twin bed, refrigerator, electric cooker, private terrace with
hammock directly on the beach and individual parking space for 1400 pesos per night.
• “Samoa” The Palm roof master suite 50m² with kitchenette, 2 King-sized beds, Terrace with sunset on the pacific ocean,
private parking for 2300 pesos/night
There is a small restaurant open from 9 AM , beach service, a small pool and wireless internet.
FROM September 22 to October 25 there is a low season discount from 10% to 15%